Blue Ridge Buffet Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all guests.
* Buffet Set-up.
* Stock needed supplies In side stands.
* Clean-up buffet after every meal.
* Set-up fruit station.
* Get necessary supplies for buffet.
* Dust all tables to include table legs.
* Receive rolls and put in warmers.
* Put milk in refrigerators and set-up creamers.
* Pre-set breadbasket lined with napkins.
* Pick-up linens.
* Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies.
* Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china silver and glassware.
* Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications.
* Assist servers during meal period.
* Remove any extra settings.
* Refill guests water glasses.
* Serve rolls and butter as specified.
* Must be able to multitask, be a fast learner, and have a great attention to detail.
* Must have good customer service skills.
* Must have basic food handling knowledge and knife skills.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays as well.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: