Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Norwood,MA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONBOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIOR ANALYST (BCBA) - NORWOOD,MA
Job ID: 2016-2307
Job Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Behavior Analyst
May Institute has an exciting opportunity for a BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst). As a member of our consulting team, you will develop and implement individualized treatment strategies for children diagnosed with autism spectrum and related disorders. Services typically take place in the natural context of the child s home, school, or other community setting.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an organization committed to the highest quality of clinical services and to becoming a part of our experienced team. For more than 60 years, May Institute has been a national leader in education, rehabilitation, and behavioral health services for children and adults with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and developmental disabilities, brain injury, mental illness, and other special needs.
Service areas include Braintree, Quincy, Norwood and surrounding communities. The position is full-time, fee-for-service, which includes benefit eligibility.
* Access to senior clinical leadership
* Matching contribution to retirement plan
* Opportunities for tuition reimbursement
* Ability to conduct research
* Mileage reimbursement
* Support for conference attendance and/or presentations
* Free CEUs
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending
* Electronic devices provided for completion of clinical paperwork
* Paid Time-Off
* Develop and monitor behavior support plans and individualized treatment plans
* Compile data to chart to determine effectiveness of treatment plan and skills assessment
* Interact with and provide training to staff, parents, and teachers
* A Master's degree in Psychology or related field
* BCBA certification