Bob's Steak & Chop House Food Runner 9/1/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.
* To follow, enforce, comply and adhere to all Bob s Steak & Chop House rules, policies, procedures, standards and recipes at all times.
* Servicing all guests in the dining room in every way possible, ensuring the best possible experience in hopes that they will return.
* To comply with attendance and punctuality standards.
* To comply with uniform standards.
* To properly set up entire restaurant.
* To have complete understanding of bussing standards.
* To have a complete understanding of the menu.
* To deliver food and beverage accurately to tables and in a timely manner.
* Be friendly and helpful with all guests. Use surnames whenever possible.
* To comply with food handling standards.
* Run food to all sections of the restaurant and bar.
* To complete all assigned duties before checking out and clocking out.
* Inspecting and manicuring one s station in the restaurant to ensure that it is immaculate in both cleanliness and presentation.
* Station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
* Minimum 1 year food runner experience/DRA experience in a fine dining environment
* Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers, with the ability to answer guest questions and describe menu items.
* Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
* Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
* Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up on guest requests and needs in a fast paced environment
* Excellent customer service, service recovery and problem solving skills.
* Must be TABC certified.
* Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting. Must be able to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in indoor/outdoor environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: