Bob's Steak and Chop House - Cook 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To ensure all food is served according to specifications, and work in conjunction with all line cooks.
* Communicate with the Chef to learn daily work tasks and their coordination, and complete daily prep list.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Be knowledgeable of all stations in the restaurant.
* Be knowledgeable of plate presentations and preparations of all menu items.
* Communicate with all line cooks daily for proper pars and production requirements when needed in specified work stations.
* Fill and maintain the prep list up to par, check daily.
* Keep back and prep area clean as you work.
* Min 2 yrs experience, preferably in fine dining steakhouse.
* Must have current San Diego County Food Handler permit.
* Able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Knife skills, presentation skills and culinary/sanitation knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: