Body Repair Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Perform repairs to automotive body to include disassembly and reassembly, exterior plastic and composite repairs, body part or panel replacement and preparation for refinish.
* Review repair order or tracking label to verify work to be performed
* Remove and replace or restore defective panels and other components as required
* Apply surface coatings following applicable procedures and disposal processes.
* Finish all repairs in accordance with repair order and to customer satisfaction
* Complete and submit required completed repair documentation
* Follow all applicable safety and health procedures
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* Education & High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Paint Training Certification meeting HAPS 6H requirements
* Valid Respirator Fit Test Certificate required
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record required
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
* Good organizational and interpersonal skills
* Basic computer skills preferred
* Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds (e.g., tools, equipment, etc.)
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception
* 1 year of customer service experience preferred
* Ability to adjust focus
* 3-5 years of collision and/or mechanical estimating experience preferred
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-NJ-Bordentown-730 Route 68
Job Level:Individual Contributor