This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Utilizing buffing equipment, abrasives and compounds, restore automotive body finishes to original equipment manufacturer quality appearance.
* Inspect refinished body panels for proper color match and acceptable finish texture; refer any quality issues to supervisor
* Prepare surface for buffing utilizing finish sanding products and technique
* Utilizing rotary buffer, restore panel finish to required level of quality
* Remove and clean all compound or polish residue from buffed panels
* Remove any overspray from vehicle surface
* Inspect completed work relative to finish quality standards
* Follow all job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* Education & High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Valid respirator fit test knowledge
* Paint Training Certification as defined in HAPS 6 H regulations
* Valid driver's license Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
* Experience 2 - 5 years buffing experience preferred
* Previous work experience in automotive body or repair shop preferred
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-PA-Manheim-1190 Lancaster Rd
Job Level:Individual Contributor