Boiler Maintenance Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONExcellent manufacturing opportunity offering solid growth and upward mobility.
* Ensuring the consistent and efficient operation of the boiler and refrigeration equipment and systems, including Safety and OSHA compliance;
* Monitoring and maintaining plant steam production, ammonia refrigeration system, and compressed air system;
* Coordinating the activities of the department personnel as required;
* Performing preventive maintenance according to maintenance plans and work orders using SAP;
* Maintaining and monitoring the waste water treatment system, including routine boiler water analysis and maintenance;
* Documenting all maintenance and inspection activity according to the Mechanical Integrity Program;
* Completing monthly safety audits and observations, following GMPs, adhering to safe work practices, maintaining sanitary conditions, and ensuring product quality;
* Assisting in the training of new hires and existing employees as needed.
EDUCATION: 2-yeardegreepreferred; Electrical/HVAC Ammonia, Building Maintenance, or related disciplines preferred.
* 2-3+ years of industrial refrigeration and utility systems maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment;
* Food processing plant experiencepreferred;
* Boiler, HVAC, and HAZMAT trained;
* Chief Boiler license, Electrical license, or become HAZWOPER certified;
* SAP, Forklift, MS Office applications preferred;
* Strong skills in mathematics and reasoning abilities;
* Communicating in the English language including reading, writing, and presentations.