This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Provide general service, routine overhaul and emergency maintenance on all BEF equipment. Ensure boiler operation is conducted in a way to ensure products produced meet quality and food safety requirements.
Absence Coverage provided by: Maintenance Manager or Designee
* Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines.
* Must have a positive attitude, work well with a team, and have initiative in improving company operations.
* Work effectively with other departments.
* Must be flexible and able to work shifts as assigned.
* May be required to work up to 12 hours seven days a week at times.
* Will be required to train in use of Air Pack and Entry Suit equipment.
* Effectively handles emergency situations requiring use of this equipment.
* Must pass Respirator Medical Evaluation.
* Performs periodic safety checks/must have driver s license
* Provides maintenance on boilers, compressors, tunnels and/or other areas of the plant.
* Operate and Troubleshoot Boilers.
* Will be required to work from elevated heights and confined spaces.
* Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the Mechanic Specialist and/or Maintenance supervisor
* Must be a licensed FTO or be able to obtain a license within two weeks.
* You will be doing frequent bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds), turning, twisting, and squatting.
* Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
* Must have a First Class B Boiler License Or Higher
* You will be required to follow the Birds Eye Foods attendance policy for the Waseca Plant.
Mechanical and basic programming experience is required.
Basic computer skills. Use of Oxy-Acetylene torch. LOCATION:
Waseca, MN Plant
Wet, noisy, variable temperatures depending on time of year.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.