Boilers Workshop Instructor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide instruction and practical training using NTT course materials.
* Teach assigned classes in accordance with NTT policies.
* Plan and organize instruction to maximize learning and create an engaging learning experience.
* Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
* Contribute suggestions for program improvement and growth.
* Perform other professional duties to support instruction as assigned.
*Excellent technical knowledge and field experience in Boiler Operations and Troubleshooting.
*Capable of explaining the following in great detail using a prescribed Student Guide and PowerPoint presentation:
Boiler theory, construction, preventive maintenance, and safe work practices
Boiler Types & Details
Codes & Standards
Combustion Theory & Tuning Controls
Classification of Boiler Fuels Combustion Systems & Fuel Burning Equipment
* Proficient in public speaking for delivery of seminars
* Ability to effectively communicate technical information to students of all industry experience levels.
* Ability to interface with Sales Department concerning customization of training.
* Proficiency in using PowerPoint for presentations and classroom management skills.
* Ability to travel within the United States via air, train or auto.
* Ability to function independently in a highly efficient manner.
* Excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
* Computer literacy (MS Word and PowerPoint)
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer*
* A focus on customer service and client satisfaction.
* Professional work environment where you can expand your knowledge, skills, and professional network.
* An opportunity to make a difference in building skills of America s workforce.
* Competitive salary and benefits plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.