Bookkeeper / Accounts Receivable Admininstrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONBOOKKEEPER/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR
We are currently looking for a Bookkeeper/Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our innovative, growing company in the burgeoning (and totally legal) medical cannabis industry.
The position will carry responsibilities for aspects of the organization's bookkeeping and management reporting functions, handle some aspects of financial regulatory compliance and supervise one employee. The successful candidate will be of the highest integrity and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. He or she will be highly motivated with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve and make reasonable administrative decisions based on company policies and practices. This position reports to the Controller.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/TYPICAL DUTIES:
* Prepare monthly trial balance sheets
* Prepare related reports and summaries for management information & decision making
* Prepare sales reports daily
* Process accounts receivable, maintaining customer records, etc.
* Maintain all cash records including cash verification, bank deposits (multiple accounts) and reconcile bank statements
* Supervise Accounts Receivable Coordinator (located remotely)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & CERTIFICATIONS:
* AA Degree minimum or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years Accounts Receivable reconciliation and cash receipts posting
* Strong analytical skills with experience in General Ledger as it pertains to accounts receivable
* Background in cash vault or experience in a heavy cash environment
* 2years' supervisorial experience and the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
* Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel is highly desirable
* Proficiency in QuickBooks desirable but not mandatory
* Strong verbal and written communications skills. Great attention to detail, a must!
This is a full time salaried position with benefits.
TO APPLY: Email cover letter and resume with salary requirements. Final candidates will be required to provide strong references by previous manager(s) and complete a thorough background check.
Recruiting efforts are being managed by Options4Growth, www.options4growth.net
Options4Growth is an HR and growth strategy firm that blends high touch consulting with cloud-based technology. We work with businesses of every size in every field to streamline HR functions and unlock growth potential. With over 40years of combined experience, we ask tough questions to identify opportunities and clear the path toward a successful, thriving future.