This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 12/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
* Operates under the guidelines of Safe Operating Procedures.
* Insures all product Quality Standards are met.
* Maintains clean & sanitary work area, machinery and equipment.
* Performs all tasks and duties required to insure production and efficiency standards are met.
* Knows and understands the operation and function of all Carton Formers, supporting equipment and machinery.
* Makes all necessary machinery & equipment adjustments and performs all tasks & duties necessary for efficient start-ups, daily operation, change-over and shut-downs.
* Trouble shoots, identifies and solves process, machinery and equipment problems within the scope of operator responsibility.
* Accurately communicates safety, quality, production, maintenance and sanitation issues to supervision and /or the appropriate department personnel.
* Performs all operator preventative maintenance (P.M. s).
* Maintains all production/quality records and reports as required.
* Communicates with supervision and co-workers all information relevant to the manufacturing process.
* Insures the proper set-up for the next shift and communicates to them all information relevant to manufacturing process.
* Performs on-line training of new operators and assists in other training activities which support the manufacturing process
* Education: High school diploma or GED
* Work schedule: 3rd Shift- 8 hrs- 10 hrs
* Physical Requirements:
* This position requires a physical presence in the manufacturing area 100% of the time.
* The temperature of the manufacturing area varies depending upon the season and product requirements.
* Frequent stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching and bending is required.
* Occasional climbing of steps and ladders is required.
* Repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs is required.
ARYZTA, LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE)
Austin, Texas, United States
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.