This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY:
The Administrative Assistance reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for providing services to the distribution branch. The employee will support company operations by efficiently maintaining office systems, accounting, document processing and track branch efficiencies while supporting the distribution manager with safety initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Organize office operations and procedures i.e. answering phone, providing customer service, billing, PO, payable, payroll etc.
* Organize and manage filing systems
* Provide Interaction with customers and manage accounts as needed.
* Assists in maintaining, weekly, monthly, and annual reports based on company policies
* Schedules appointments and meetings for over the road truck drivers
* Serves as the go-to person for office inquiries and customer service etc.
* Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
* Other assignments given by Distribution Manager etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Strong communication skills required
* Good knowledge of basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and data entry.
* Able to multi task and work with little or no supervision.
* 2 Year Administrative degree or relevant experience preferred.
* Knowledge and experiences on all office administrative functions etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school degree or the equivalent and one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or associates.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel, operate a 10 key calculator or PC; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Overnight travel may be required, depending on the delivery sites.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical office machine parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability