This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThyssenKrupp AG (TK) is a leading global diversified technology and materials group based in Essen, Germany. It has 150,000 employees in over 80 countries developing ideas and innovations into solutions for sustainable progress. In fiscal year 2012/2013, the Group generated sales of over $50 billion.
The company comprises five business areas (BA): Steel Europe, Materials Services, Elevator Technologies, Components Technologies, and Industrial Solutions, which serve clients across the automotive, aerospace, industrial and chemical sectors.
In North America, ThyssenKrupp Group companies offer a range of products and services, including premium carbon steel; high-performance alloys; automotive components and systems; elevators, escalators, moving walks and passenger boarding bridges; and material trading, logistical and industrial services. In fiscal year 2012/2013, ThyssenKrupp companies in Canada, the United States and Mexico employed approximately 20,000 employees and recorded sales of over $10 billion.
ThyssenKrupp Aerospace is a subsidiary of the internationally operating ThyssenKrupp Group. We focus on supplying aerospace raw materials and finished parts logistics to the world's leading aerospace companies and their supply chains. Operating from numerous service centers throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific enables us to aggregate demand across a single supply chain on behalf of the world's leading OEM's.
ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA is looking for a Branch Coordinator who will be a conduit between sales personnel and warehouse supervision.
You will also assist customers, both internal and external, with various concerns. He/she will provide administrative support to warehouse production and distribution functions.
2nd shift Mon- Friday 2PM-10:30 PM
To be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* two years planner/scheduler/shipping work experience in a manufacturing/production environment
* Strong working knowledge of AS400 (MASS) and Microsoft Office
* Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, climb, reach and lift up to 40 lbs
* Ability to read and write English and perform basic math problems
* Basic computer knowledge to complete data entry
You'll be responsible for:
* Scheduling and communicates as needed for all processes and commodities in the branch
* having strong knowledge of customer specific transportation requirements, SFC/P-copy process
* Ability to navigate all required MASS screens and data to complete branch shipping tasks
* Ability to analyze order and shipping problems and resolve with little interaction from management
* Processesing a high volume of written email communication
* Processing rush orders to include key communication both verbal and system
* Completing reports to reflect compliance to the company's compliance standards
* Extracting raw data from the system to prepare key management reports
* Preparing and loading all types of branch transportation needs
* Determining transportation issues and solve problems with little or no supervisor interaction
* Participating, supporting, and complying with all Health, Safety, Quality and lean initiatives and requirements
* Completing all job duties in a manner that does not put him/herself or other individuals in an unsafe situation and wear all PPE (personal protective equipment) when required
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you.
Qualified candidates please apply . Recruiters, Agencies or third parties please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Only full time positions are available. (Local Candidates Only)
Our offer to you
In return, we offer a competitive compensation plan that includes medical, dental and vision benefits effective on your first day of employment with ThyssenKrupp Aerospace; 401(k) program with match; Generous paid vacation and holidays; option to buy additional vacation days; job training and development; life insurance; short and long term disability; flexible spending accounts; and employee assistance program.
We also value providing employees with various career growth and advancement opportunities.
For more information on ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA please visit our website;
ThyssenKrupp Materials NA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.