This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Airgas, Inc., an Air Liquide company, is the nation's leading single-source supplier of gases, welding and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise.
RED-D-ARC (an Airgas company) is the largest provider of welding and welding-related rental products and services in North America, with over 70,000 units in our fleet. Red-D-Arc currently offers rental welding-equipment through over 70 service centers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Europe and the Middle East, as well as through Airgas construction Stores and dealer network that included the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Kazakhstan and Australia.
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, the incumbent is involved in all facets of a satellite operation. Major tasks groups include sales, administration, shipping/receiving, repairs and maintenance of equipment.
We are looking for a Branch Coordinator who:
* Maintains good relationships with our customers and follow-up customer quotations.
* Ensures the input from central branch of rental agreements accurately reflects rental activity.
* Acts as Lead hand to Central Ops Manager and assists with day to day management of facility.
* Orders all fleet repair and shop related items.
* Ensures purchase orders are to be created and managed per company directive.
* Ensures all purchase orders, packing slips, and invoices are sent to central branch.
* Assures equipment transfers both incoming and outgoing must be accurately communicated to central branch.
* Completes FA Inventory - in coordination with central branch - physical inventory taking, recording and reporting are completed.
* Works with central branch and outside sales to collect on overdue accounts.
* Selects, prepares, packages, and labels outbound shipments.
* Verifies all incoming product and reports any discrepancies to central branch.
* Provides all related paperwork to central branch - including rental agreements, terminations, inter-branch transfers, and packing slips.
* Performs Preventative Maintenance (i.e. oil changes, grease wheels, wash) as per equipment standards.
* Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical and/or electrical failures which are relatively minor in nature.
* Organizes repairs which are significant in nature either by preparing and shipping to central branch or authorized repair facility. Ensures general housekeeping standards are met.
* Ensures compliance with all government and company safety programs.
* Ensures compliance with all government vehicle compliance programs (i.e. annual vehicle inspections, plate stickers).
* Conducts monthly shop safety inspections.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Post secondary education equivalent to one year of Business Management or equivalent.
* Greater than three years related working experience.
* Working knowledge of positioning equipment, welding applications and equipment an asset.
* Forklift training Certificate.
* Previous welding experience an asset.
* Must have strong interpersonal and management skills.
* Ability to diagnose mechanical or electrical failures, and set up or assembly of specific packages required by the customer.
* Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
* Sales experience in either an industrial equipment rental or a welding equipment sales or rental environment (ideally construction, fabrication, and/or manufacturing sectors) an asset.
* Requires high-quality presentation and negotiating skills.
* Ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
* Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations, as required. Knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions.
* Communicates with clarity, verbally in one on one or group situations, and over the telephone.
* Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents.
Red-D-Arc would like to thank all candidates for their application; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability