- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
The Branch Manager has overall branch responsibility for profit, loss, sales and operations. The Branch Manager is the manager that coordinates the activities of the sales, operations and administration staff of the branch. This is a management position with sales, gross margin, budget, human resources, operations, delivery, customer satisfaction and profitability objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Recruit, hire, train, manage, supervise, promote, discipline and discharge if necessary, sales operations and administration department staff. Effectively manage all human resource issues per company policies and procedures. Provide guidance and mentoring to all branch personnel to meet all customer and Company goals and objectives. Complete recommendations for assigned employees performance ratings, promotions and pay changes.
* Responsible for developing opportunities, assigning them to Sales Reps and/or Sales Manager (if so staffed) and tracking the results of these efforts using a Company furnished software program.
* Has authority to set quotas and margin assignments for all branch Sales Reps and/or Sales Manager.
* Responsible to monitor quota achievement, provide sales support and leadership at the branch including the recruitment, mentoring and training of Sales Reps in the absence of Sales Manager.
* Authority to place staff on probation for non-performance per Company and regional guidelines.In concert with regional management, develop, lead and manage the delivery, operations, customer satisfaction and administrative operations of the branch.
* Coordinate customer account activities with regional management and other branch manager(s) when customer account goes outside of established branch territory.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must participate as a member of the Branch or Regional Operations Team.
* Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
* Must have proven high skill level to interpret blueprints and other project documents, including but not limited to specifications, reporting and quality requirements
* Must be able to travel within the branch territory and/or regional territory as needed.
* Must possess the ability to learn and teach the Company and customer project management systems.
* Must be able to successfully secure and maintain a Company sponsored American Express Card
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree; Master s Degree preferredMust have at least five (5) years of experience in customer interface, such as liaison between the customer and the Company.
* Must possess a minimum of 15 years work history with verifiable progressive management positions, including branch and/or senior divisional management responsibility.
* Must have a minimum of 5 (5)+ years in Sales and/or Sales Management
* Must have at least ten (10)+ years of personnel management including full human resource responsibilities for directed work group(s).
* Must possess at least five (5)+ years of telecommunications experience or related technical or construction field.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and MS Project) and Email.
* Must be familiar with and able to effectively utilize a project based on accounting software package. Must possess a mid-level understanding of general accounting principles including familiarity with GAAP rules.
* Must have demonstrated verifiable ability to establish strategic partnerships, analyze and evaluate customer and staff situations in order to take appropriate actions based upon such findings.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2015 fiscal year ending September 30, 2015, IES produced over $574 million in revenue and employed close to 3,000 employees at over 60 locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
* Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster | \\"EEO is the Law\\" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify