Branch Manager - Construction
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Major Construction Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur construction industry client needs a Branch Manager for their Raleigh, NC location with responsibility for multiple offices. This is a fast-growing company and these branches are poised for significant growth with the right leader in place. You'll have responsibility for all aspects of branch and area operations including monitoring financial performance, estimating jobs and sales.
* _EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION, HEAVY EQUIPMENT RENTAL, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, OR SIMILAR_
* Manage shop, field ops and dispatch
* Review and evaluate financial statements, along with operator work tickets, reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
* Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties
* Manage or oversee staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new hires
* Able to read blueprints and estimate projects
* P&L management or budgeting experience is preferred
* Solid customer service focus
* Solid computer skills and familiarity with MS Office apps
* Contracts experience is a plus
* Creative and self-driven
* Solid organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple activities, priorities, people and projects simultaneously
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
My client offers a great work culture, a team environment and competitive compensation. Great benefits are part of the picture as well. The salary range is $85-$110K+ w/20-30% bonus potential as well.