Branch Manager - Downtown Brooklyn
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Financial Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONSummary: Open a de novo branch and lead the sales activities of all personnel within the branch while developing new deposit, loan, and merchant business for a specific target market.
Duties and Responsibilities: include, but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned:
1. Responsible for development of new commercial and retailloan and deposit and fee business for the Bank by networking and managing a portfolio of COI (Centers of Influence)
2. Ensure profitability of branch by increasing fee income and controlling expenses.
3. Responsible for attaining established individual, branch, and Bank goals through active participation in sales management and officer calling programs
4.Responsible for adherence to Bank policies and procedures with regard to new deposit and loan customers. Ensure that staff is in compliance.
5. Assist in budgeting & forecasting in accordance with the Bank's goals & objectives
6. Oversee staff and clients within the branch by delivering financial service products to current and potential clients while meeting established plans and ensuring regulatory compliance.
7. Oversee and participate in expansion and management of consumer and business account relationships.
8. Identify customers with additional profit potential and develop action plans to expand those relationships.
9. Provide management direction to foster effective selection, development and reward of subordinates.
10. Complete the required classes assigned by the Compliance Department in order to be in compliance.