Branch Manager - Home Health (Private Duty) - ReqCode 1039942
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Grow Your Home Health Career While Making a Difference ~
Almost Family has an immediately available opportunity for a Branch Manager of Home Health (Personal Care/Private Duty)! Almost Family is a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity. Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
Accountable for the overall operation of the branch. As such, the Branch Manager is expected to meet and exceed financial targets (sales, fees, gross profit, and contribution). Branch Manager is also responsible for selecting, training and developing the branch staff and for monitoring performance to achieve business results by leading the branch staff in business development, service delivery, client and employee retention, recruiting, and expense management. The Branch Manager must manage all aspects of branch sales and service delivery. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients and business leaders in the community as well as local, regional and Resource Center management. A strong focus is on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. As business conditions change, the Branch Manager assesses the impact and responds accordingly to ensure maximum profitability. Responsible for management of all aspects of recruitment and selection processes. Responsible for overseeing Human Resources including: interviewing, hiring, employee orientation, performance evaluation, payroll processing, and employee relations.
As a Branch Manager, you will:
* Sales/Service - Manager/Analyze sales and service processes to include managing multiple territories, conducting recruiting/sourcing sales, campaign/blitzes, identifying leads, conducting cold and canvass calls, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models consistent with established guidelines, making presentations, documenting customer agreements, closing sales, documenting sales activities in Quickbase system and completing other required reports; networking via participation in community organizations, involving service team in sales activities and ensuring awareness of prospect/customer service requirements, engaging subject matter experts as appropriate, participating in sales programs/contest/meetings, using sales tools effectively, maintaining a thorough understanding of service and product offerings, capitalizing on labor/business/community issues to grow market share.
* Sales and Service Management - Monitoring to ensure sales targets are met including appropriate mix of industries and service lines; leading branch participation in sales programs/contests/meetings, maintaining awareness of competitors strengths and weaknesses and Almost Family's resulting strategic position, managing territory to ensure efficient sales strategy for the branch.
* People Management - Selecting, training and developing staff; monitoring and supervising staff performance including setting expectations, coaching and recognizing achievement, managing quality of service. Monitoring and coaching the service team to ensure effective unemployment and workers' compensation claim management.
* Administration/Finance - Proactively identifying and assessing potential risks and costs associated with workers' compensation, unemployment compensation, extended payment terms and bad debt. Analyzing monthly financial statements for branch and implementing strategies to increase profitability; managing operating expenses (profit and loss (P&L) responsibility) to maximize contribution; developing and executing branch's annual business plan.
Qualifications:* Bachelor of Science degree in business, nursing, social services or related field of study.
* Minimum of three years of management experience.
* Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
* Ability to effectively communicate verbally and orally with all levels of personnel internal and external to the company.
* Desire and ability to expand and build business relationships.
* Excellent problem-solving skills to handle client and employee issues.
* Ability to work flexible hours and be available 24 hours a day.
Benefits:Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safeguard your health and well-being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:* Medical, Dental and Vision InsuranceLife and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!