Branch Manager - Hospitality Staffing and Recruitment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Bay Area Hospitality Payrolling Amendment, CA
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you a people person with excellent leadership experience? Do you have experience managing a team? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
As the Adecco Branch Manager for Adecco Bay Area Hospitality, you will lead and direct the successful operations of a thriving branch. Your priorities will include performing sales related activities, business development, and mentoring staff members to exceed client expectations. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, a people-person, organized, and has experience as a leader in the hospitality or staffing industry. If you meet the below qualifications, Apply Today!
The Branch Manager job responsibilities include:
- Lead/Coach in recruiting, training, and retaining the market's top talent
- Use sales expertise to grow the overall revenue of the branch
- Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to ensure productivity and goal achievement
- Conducts regular branch meetings to ensure branch and individuals are adhering to key indicators that directly impact the revenue and forecasts of the branch
- Identifies opportunities for further expansion of services amongst current client base
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 6 years of full-time work experience
- 2 years of direct sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Sales experience within a personnel service or hospitality organization is preferred
- 1 year of supervisory / management experience of an administrative, clerical or customer service oriented staff
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills
Adecco Staffing is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the chosen partner for Fortune 500 companies for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services. We are one of America's largest employers! 75,000 talented workers trust us daily to advise them regarding their careers and connect them to the best job opportunities across the country.
The Adecco mission is to provide unbelievable service to our associates and clients. We look for individuals who have a strong customer service orientation and are interested in building relationships internally of externally. Experienced staffing/recruiting professionals will find challenging opportunities in recruiting, operations, business development and sales.
We want you to truly benefit from working with us and we are confident that we will inspire you to achieve better work, better life.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.