Shift : Shift:
PeopleReady is connecting people and work
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
PeopleReady brings together three staffing companies Labor Ready, Spartan Staffing and CLP under one company, providing customers and associates access to the full range of services, expertise and opportunities we provide, all in one place. We put thousands of hardworking people to work in businesses across North America. There s a place for you here. PeopleReady is a wholly owned subsidiary of TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE: TBI), a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions including staffing, large volume on-site workforce management, and recruitment process outsourcing.
As a PeopleReady employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company, has an opening for a Branch Manager:
Do you want to be a part of an organization that is committed to putting people to work and changing lives every day* Each year, PeopleReady puts more than 400,000 temporary workers on assignments in 225,000 businesses in the United States and Canada.
Instrumental in making this happen is the Branch Manager. This role acts as the sales leader in the local marketplace, responsible for assuring that branch operational and financial performance goals are met. Utilizing a consultative sales approach, the Branch Manager oversees the attainment of budgeted sales and profit goals through business development and growth of the current customer base. Over 50% of our Market Managers were promoted from their former Branch Manager roles; with PeopleReady, the possibilities are endless.
What you ll do as the Branch Manager:
Sales and Customer Service
* Spend majority of time performing outside sales calls (75% of time)
* Utilize a consultative sales approach to actively develop and increase sales opportunities
* Meet or exceed net operating income and sales budget goals
* Respond to and effectively manage customer complaints
* Implement and manage a detailed marketing campaign to increase customer awareness
Branch Operations and Management
* Plan and direct branch activities to successfully meet goals and objectives
* Implement and ensure the integrity of operational standards Oversee risk management
* Perform job site appraisals and safety reviews
* Ensure best match worker assignments through effective training and mentoring
What you bring to the table:
* Bachelor s degree in related field and Three to five years of outside business-to-business sales experience or combination of education and experience.
* Three or more years people management and operations experience
* P&L management and Collections experience
* Sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task under pressure
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction
* Honest and ethical team player
* Strong computer skills; ability to learn and work with new programs
* Bilingual English/Spanish skills are a plus.
PeopleReady provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.