This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Carrier Enterprise, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Northeast region of Carrier Enterprise sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier, Bryant & Payne products to residences and businesses in their respective markets). We currently have an exciting Branch Manager opportunity at our Lakewood, NJ location where we sell parts, supplies and equipment over the counter to Licensed HVAC contractors & Dealers.
Company Website: http://www.carrierenterprise.com/
The Branch Manager is a sales leader responsible for the day-to-day operations conducted at our location. This individual presents a demonstrated ability to thrive and lead in a team-oriented and customer-focused environment. Strong computer skills are essential, as well as effective communication and interpersonal ability. The Branch Manager is ultimately responsible for growing sales and profitability in his/her branch.
* Manage daily store operations and achieve established sales and profitability goals as prescribed by Regional Leadership.
* Implement and maintain the highest level of customer service in the industry.
* Work directly with local sales teams to develop strategies for increased traffic in the store, as well as conduits for useful feedback from dealers regarding customer service efforts.
* Recruit, hire, train, enrich, and discipline all direct reports within the framework of company policy. Manage and mentor Counter Sales Associates.
* Maintain inventory accuracy and ensure all company assets are protected from theft or damage
* Effective communication and interpersonal ability, integrity and a well-developed sense of personal accountability are a must.
* Assign employees to other duties as required including
organizing shelves and displays of merchandise, cleaning areas to enhance sales/access to products.
* Full compliance with all SOX key controls
* Additional responsibilities include: Cost Control, Business Strategy, New Business Development, Staff Development, Asset Management, Marketing Strategy and HVAC Technical Support.
* High School diploma required. College degree preferred.
* Ability to work well in a fast paced retail store environment
* At least 3-5 years HVAC industry knowledge/experience
* Strong computer skills are essential; computer proficiency with Microsoft applications
* Heightened focus on providing excellent customer service
* Proven leadership and coaching abilities
* Prior Retail Management experience preferred
* Must be sales driven with the ability to lead and motivate sales and operational staff
* Prior Forklift certification preferred.
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer