Branch Manager Trainee 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* May be placed in charge of Profit Center in the absences of the Profit Center Manager
* Review daily all contracts raised, i.e... Creations, amendments, suspensions and terminations.
* Assess daily the need for purchasing equipment through feedback from salesman, rental manager, customer feedback, supplier salesman and Marketing Department Product Managers.
* Assess, modify (if needed) and approve Sales Plan weekly and ensure that it is carried out appropriately.
* Ensure on-going compliance with all statutory requirements
* Department of Transportation
* Remedial work in respect of Aerial Work Platform
* Review daily the debt collection efforts (calls and/or visits made)
* Inspect Profit Center yard daily
* Ensure Salesman and Rental Manager are aware of slow moving equipment
* Ensure that Shop Foreman is aware of all equipment not available for rent
* Ensure that Profit Center Yard, facility and staff are in a presentable state. This includes making sure that all employees are wearing clean, properly fitting company supplied uniforms. Various reporting, to include; but not limited to:
Daily contract count
Capitol approval requests
Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the Profit Center Manager.
* High School diploma or GED required
* Some college or degree in Business desired
* Valid Driver s license
* 1-2 years of Rental Industry experience or a Business Management degree
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.