Branch Manager needed in Bay Area - benefits and compensation package!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a bright and dedicated location manager for a large, international car rental service provider. The ideal candidate will join a growing airport location at San Francisco Airport. The manager will have an opportunity to run a successful rental location and guide a successful sales team. Position includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and a fleet vehicle for managers to use on a professional and personal basis.
- Responsible for on-site operations
- Oversee all personnel and operational functions
- Manage a unionized and/or non-unionized workforce
- Deliver quality customer service and resolve customer issues/requests
- Review profits and losses reports to increase sales and revenue
- Coordinate staff schedules and coverage
- Train new personnel, including new sales representatives
- 2-5 years of experience in branch management
- 2-5 years of experience in rental sales, car sales, or car rental support, highly preferred
- Prior knowledge of car rental operations
- Strong customer service skills
- Management capability and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated responsibility and organization in prior roles
- Commitment to location schedule
- Competitive base salary
- Generous quarterly and annual bonus potential
- Fleet vehicle with all expenses paid, available for business and personal use
- Full benefits after 60 day probationary: medical, dental, vision, life
- Vacation, holiday, sick days
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager, apply now! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.