Branch Sales Manager - IT Staffing 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Top IT Staffing Compnay
Responsible for managing the day-to-day sales and marketing activities at the branch level. Manages the daily operations of the sales function in the branch(s) supported and provides sales direction and leadership. This includes setting sales goals and expectations, monitoring performance against goals and managing the sales staff to those expectations, developing and implementing sales methodologies, managing subcontractor population and negotiating contracts, working with branch leadership to ensure that efforts of the Business DevelopmentManagers and Recruiters are meeting branch needs and expectations, and that they are working as a cohesive group. Also responsible for providing various reports and assuring the sales staff adhere to systemrequirements.
* Interview, hire, train, supervise and counsel sales staff at the branch level; trains and develops sales force in accordance with standards and procedures.
* Develops and implements overall marketing strategies and individual account/client strategies to achieve revenue and profit goals of the branch; continuously evaluates strategies to grow and penetrate current business base and develop new business opportunities.
* Conducts daily status meetings and/or weekly sales team meetings to assess sales efforts, focus sales team, and promote corporate initiatives.
* Works with Recruiting Manager to ensure the efforts of the Business Development Managers and Recruiters are cohesive and coordinated to achieve objectives.
* Develops client relationships, manages the proposal effort, develops and delivers client presentations, and assists in client and consultant issue resolution.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Minimum of five years of sales experience in the IT Services space, including a minimum of two years sales management experience.
* Must have excellent communication and leadership skills.
Company offers competitive base/uncapped commission/incentives, medical, dental, 401K, expenses and more.