Branch Sales Representative - Deerfield Beach
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Deerfield Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
SUMMARY: This is a sales-driven position that is responsible for achieving assigned sales and service goals by developing and leveraging both internal and external sales opportunities. This position is also responsible for performing operational and servicing tasks within the branch, as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Uses customer portfolio to gain customer background and uses data to recognize and follow up on existing and future needs.
* Solicits cross-sales and opens new accounts according to guidelines. Cross-sells products or refers to appropriate business line to ensure customer needs are met.
* Effectively utilizes various sales delivery channels in order to achieve goals.
* Solicits loan applications, obtains appropriate documentation, follows up and closes loans accurately the first time.
* Achieves overall individual deposit, loan unit, dollar, and non-interest income goals.
* Opens and processes all types of accounts, products, and/or services for clients after consulting with them on their specific needs. Assists clients whenever possible.
* Achieves a minimum customer service score and adheres to the highest level of service standards.
* Maintains an understanding of all current financial products, policies, procedures, regulations and compliance guidelines and adheres to same.
* Handles customer queries, special requests and problem resolution.
* Handles fund transfers between accounts, overdrafts, stop payments, fee reversals, etc.
* Approves specific check amounts, wire transfers, cashier checks, uncollected funds, and insufficient funds based on credit authority limitations preset by management.
* Adheres to new account opening procedures to prevent fraud.
* Audits cashier checks and traveler's checks.
* Balances and totals daily transactions when appropriate.
SENIOR-LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES: Senior-level Branch Sales Representatives will be assigned and expected to achieve higher sales goals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Branch Sales Representative: High School Diploma required; AA or Bachelors preferred, 3-5 years successful, goal-driven branch sales experience required. Strong sales experience with aggressive sales goals may be substituted for two years of bank sales experience.
Sr. Branch Sales Representative: High School Diploma required; AA or Bachelors preferred. Must have 5 years branch sales experience and be able to consistently meet established sales goals.
Applicants to, and employees of most private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies, and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination on the following bases (please go through following link to read more about it):http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf