Brand Experience Manager 9/3/2016
Tempur Sealy International
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tempur Sealy is seeking a talented and passionate Brand Experience Manager! The Brand Experience Manager will create compelling brand experiences across the Tempur Sealy brand portfolio, at third-party retail, Tempur-Pedic branded flagship stores and market showrooms. He or she will manage and implement branded environments and visual merchandising strategy, ensuring that projects are on brand, on budget, and on time. Importantly, the Manager, Brand Experience will translate a clear understanding of current market dynamics, competitive positioning, and Tempur Sealy brand and product differentiators, into POP environments and collateral that engage consumers and drive conversion for Tempur Sealy products. He or she will collaborate actively across the integrated marketing, brand management and retail marketing teams to ensure all required brand elements are developed, on brand, on budget and on time.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results:
* Maximize sales of the Tempur Sealy assortment of products by delivering consistent and compelling execution of brand positioning and creative direction. This includes in-store point-of-sale materials, messaging, demonstration tools, product guides and visual merchandising.
* Manage creative strategy and execution of the TempurPedic CRM program including direct mail catalogs and branded collateral items.
* Manage marketing and visual merchandising needs of the TempurPedic flagship stores. This includes creative strategy and execution of in-store signage, promotional & seasonal elements, visual merchandising and media support.
* Write briefs, manage project deliverables and creative resources (agencies, fixture and cut & sew suppliers, printers and installers) on a range of projects.
* Create tool kits and templated brand marketing materials for retail marketing group, balancing brand needs with retailer needs, to deliver joint wins.
* Manage POP item production budgets, timelines and prototyping with Retail Marketing and suppliers.
* Develop and maintain an expert understanding of the Tempur Sealy product assortment.
* Develop and maintain an expert understanding of the needs, purchase triggers, purchase barriers and shopping patterns of each brands target consumer segments.
* Develop and maintain understanding of the competitive landscape, including competitor strengths, weaknesses and product assortment details.
* Manage monthly processing and accounting of invoices.
* Travel for press checks, fixture and cut & sew prototyping and visual installations
* BS/BA Degree in related field (Business or Marketing).
* Minimum 4-5 years of marketing experience in a retail environment.
* Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software.
* Strong knowledge of production methods including fixture prototyping, cut & sew and print processes.
* Strong abilities to manage creative resources with an acute attention to creative details.
* Excellent taste level and ability to bring to life each brand in a rich, differentiated way (within our portfolio, and relative to competitors).
* Passionate about meeting consumer and retail customer needs, flexible and adaptable, with a mindset that focuses on innovation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled