Brand Management Director 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
* Leverage market intelligence to formulate marketing strategies that efficiently and effectively drive brand awareness and key equity attributes against brand launch goals.
* Manage the creation of needs-based and differentiated brand messages and communication cascade.
* Lead media planning, execution, and optimization of media investments to maximize delivery brand goals.
* Drive holistic, integrated marketingcampaign to build awareness among consumers.
* Deliver targeted programs to grow quality brand awareness, consideration, and retention of advisors.
* Manage direct marketing communications and deliver programs via the field to all distributionchannels.
* Champion brand activation movements to drive deep brand understanding and passion among internal organization, including home office and field based employees.
* Develop collaborative relationships to develop and coordinate marketing efforts with Product, Distribution, Finance, Compliance, and Legal.
* Enable performance tracking of marketing choices against forecasted goals and drive optimization.
* Lead long-term marketing growth strategies and effectively influence senior management.
* Manage day-to-day operations including setting priorities, leading issues to resolution, and budgets.
* Directly manage 4-5 Marketing Consultants, including development of robust work plans, coaching, and providing timely, actionable feedback, as well as performance evaluations/development plans.
* Seek opportunities to grow and develop talent within the organization.
* 8years of prior Marketing experience
* FINRA Series6 and Series26 registrations may berequired during firstyear
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS* Proven track record of demonstrating holistic leadership and works without supervision
* Ability to think strategically, assess business risk, and apply creative problem-solving skills
* Ability to effectively plan, develop, refine, and execute marketingcampaigns through teams
* Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach, and develop junior level associates
* Strong relationship-building and influencing skills
* Ability to work with all levels of management
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Effective interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
_BA/BS required; MS/MA preferred_