This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE BRAND MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF BRAND STRATEGIES THAT DRIVE PHYSICIAN SUPPLY FOR AMN S HEALTHCARE CLIENTS. THIS POSITION WILL FOCUS MARKETING ACTIVITIES SUPPORTING AMN S ALLIED BUSINESS. ALLIED DEMANDS ARE CONTINUOUSLY EVOLVING AND THE MBM MUST WORK WITH THE BUSINESS UNIT TO UNDERSTAND CURRENT SUPPLY NEEDS AND OPTIMIZE PLANS BASED UPON MARKET DYNAMICS. THE MBM WILL ALSO WORK WITH THE BUSINESS UNIT AND CORPORATE MARKETING TO SUPPORT CLIENT MARKETING ACTIVITIES INCLUDING NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND CUSTOMER RETENTION. AT THE CORE, THE MBM IS A DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST WHO CAN TRANSLATE STRATEGIES INTO PLANS, PROGRAMS, AND TACTICS WHICH HE/SHE WILL OVERSEE THE EXECUTION ENSURING THAT INITIATIVES ARE ON TIME AND WITHIN BUDGET.
* Develop comprehensive marketing strategy to support physician supply objectives for the business unit.
* Translate marketing strategy into plans covering all facets of digital marketing including web development and design, paid search, SEO, display advertising, social media, mobile marketing, job distribution, job boards, and e-mail marketing.
* Align with the business unit to understand continually evolving staffing needs, the competitive landscape, and ensure supply marketing strategies are optimized to reflect healthcare facility demands.
* Develop and manage budgets supporting plan. Continually, optimize investments based upon rigorous analytics and test and learn best practices.
* Communicate strategies and plans with senior leaders and cross functional stakeholders.
* Direct creative development for all on-line and offline assets.
* Work with recruitment teams to create and manage marketing programs that generate qualified leads.
* Manage brand strategy/image development, and graphic standards for physician brands.
* Support development of sales and marketing databases for analysis and on-going reporting.
* Develop, write, and oversee development of candidate marketing collateral materials for all online and offline channels.
* Support management of client marketing activities including collateral development, digital marketing and tradeshow participation.
* Manage outside vendor relationships with agencies.
* Manage projects from start to finish, adhering to budget guidelines and continually seeking out ways to streamline costs
* Manage primary marketing research and evaluation of marketing campaigns for designated brands
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, business or communications with emphasis on brand or product management
* Masters degree
* 5 years marketing experience
* 2 years of management experience in product or service industry
* 3 plus years of experience creating and optimizing digital marketing strategies.
* Experience in healthcare or staffing industries
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.