Brand Marketing Coordinator, Ann Inc.
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Creative and Marketing
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco Creative is recruiting on behalf of our client, Ann Inc., for a Brand Marketing Coordinator. A strong appreciation and understanding of fashion, style and design, and as well as a strong affinity for the Ann Taylor brand and a keen understanding of the female consumer is essential.
The Brand Marketing coordinator role reports to The Brand Marketing Manager. This position is integral to the development and execution of the brand s annual and seasonal branding strategies across partnerships, events and social. This person is responsible for assisting in strategic marketing plans that focus heavily on driving traffic, engagement, new to the brand and shifting brand perception. S/he will help execute brand marketing programs from concept to fruition, in conjunction with cross-functional partners in digital, social, public relations, creative, store communications and visual. S/he will play an integral role in inter-departmental collaboration, creative thinking, process development and execution.
- Responsible for executing a well thought-out brand marketing plans and identifying new opportunities for strategic partnerships and events that are brand/equity building, reach new relevant audiences and focus on shifting brand perception.
- Execute integrated brand campaigns that are unique and innovative in collaboration with the creative, visual merchandising, public relations, merchants, social, digital, and store communications teams.
- Execute seasonal in-store marketing strategies designed to drive traffic and engagement including branded events and experiential marketing experiences.
- Execute regional/local marketing activities, strengthening in-market brand position, and supporting the growth of local markets in the process.
- Develop strategy and brief for seasonal brand programs, business building initiatives and charitable initatives.
- Work with client experience team to discuss field insights and feedback on programs and identify ways to incorporate learnings go-forward.
- Partner with CRM team to determine key metrics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of all programs and provide recommendations for future.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of potential brand partners.
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns for generating brand revenue, profitability and increasing market share.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience with strength in strategic development, retail, brand marketing and social media
- Strong background working for a large retailer or related industry
- Experience working both in-house and on the agency side preferred
- Contacts and well-developed relationships across relevant online press channels; experience executing social public relation campaigns
- A highly collaborative team player
- Ability to productively partner with cross-functional team members to meet objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forward-thinking with a balance of left and right brain thinking (analytical and creative)
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment, including quickly and accurately assessing opportunities to determine best approach
- Ability to set up efficient and effective processes, and manage and meet deadlines
- A sense of enthusiasm, passion and commitment to continually bring a fresh perspective to the team, the customer, and the marketing plans
- A strong appreciation and understanding of fashion, style and design, and a strong affinity for the Ann Taylor brand
- A keen understanding of the female consumer