Brand Marketing, Summer Intern 2017 (Gradudate Student) - Dannon 9/17/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Brand Marketing Summer Intern 2017 (Gradudate Student) - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Are you seeking an Internship that will provide you real exposure to the everyday of a Brand Marketer in a fast-growing and entrepreneurial CPG Company focused on Health* If yes, Dannon has an exciting opportunity for dynamic individual to gain invaluable experience as a Marketing Intern in White Plains, NY. The Dannon Marketing MBA Internship program is a 10 week summer program that allows 1st year MBA candidates to deep-dive into brand marketing by tackling a real-time, critical business problem for one of the Dairy Brands in the US. Interns will tackle a two-part project that will challenge them to think strategically about the business, as well as engage with both cross functional teams & agency partners. All projects will require demonstration of analytical skills, as well as creative instinct.
Dannon is looking for self-starters who are hard-working and passionate about working in a dynamic industry and fast-paced culture. Interns are expected to work autonomously supported by their brand teams, intern managers, & a buddy system in the department to learn the business and think entrepreneurially about their projects & brands.
This internship is expected to run from May 2017 through July 2017.
In this role you will be accountable for:
* Deliver final project(s) of highest quality that can have a positive, real & immediate impact on the business.
* Present final project(s) to leadership team at the end of the internship program
* Work closely with a team and mentor.
* Attend intern trainings and events.
* Network/partner with peers, managers, buddies, HR and colleagues in other functions.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pursuing a Master s in Business degree with a concentration in Marketing
* Quick learner and self-starter; demonstrated analytical skills
* Ability to bring project to closure autonomously with significant results
* Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills
* Passionate, hard worker with flexibility to evolve in a dynamic environment
* Demonstrated success in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment
* Proven leadership capability
* Strategic influencing abilities
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Intern, Marketing MBA, Marketing, Entry Level