Branded Service Technician (Houston, TX)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONBranded Service Technician (Houston, TX)
Position ID: req5130
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Consumer Care/Customer Care
Location: Remote Texas, 7701 W. Little York Rd., Suite 700, Houston, TX 77040 USA
Number of Openings: 7
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/28/2016
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales in home service. The service technician will drive a service vehicle in order to complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. Visiting the consumer s home, diagnosing and repairing while documenting the activities are the primary daily activities of the Service Technician. The Service Technician will represent Electrolux in the most professional and proficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conduct appliance diagnosis and repairs in consumer s homes or other locations as needed.
* Resolve all problems related to appliance performance on behalf of Electrolux consumers.
* Drive a service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple repair locations.
* Record all activities via computer system or designated process related to repairs, daily routes, and other activities.
* Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency.
* Maintain inventory of parts on assigned vehicle, minimizing cost through proficient inventory control.
* Maintain high level of skill and proficiency in appliance repair.
* Attend all training, meetings, and other events as required.
* Wear designated uniform & maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
* Maintain a dedication to providing exceptional customer service
* Perform additional duties as assigned
* High school diploma required. Certification in appliance repair or AAS degree preferred.
* EPA or CFC Certification Preferred
* 3-5 years experience in the appliance industry
* Must provide verifiable, stable work history
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Ability to diagnose and repair major appliances
* Strong team orientation
* Read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics and other service information.
* Must have strong communication skills
* Passion to serve consumer as well as shareholders of EMA.
* Demonstrate empathy for consumer s needs and requirements
* Able to drive a service vehicle to through a daily route to consumer s home.
* Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.