Breakroom & Coffee Specialist Manager 9/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:Territory:
MD, DC. VA, TN, KY, NJ, PA, DE & New England
Philadelphia or Maryland Preferred
The Breakroom Specialist Manager, Cleaning, Breakroom & Facility Solutions (CBFS) will develop, and manage the Coffee, Consumables, and Break room program for BSD. This position will be responsible for new business acquisition and increased sales penetration in the assigned accounts. This position will work with the Regional Sales Directors, CBFS and General Line to develop sales strategies by account, personally sell significant opportunities, and develop training material for the CBFS team and the general sales force. The specialist will advise merchandising of item mix requirements, provide marketing with advice on relevant materials to sell full break room solutions, and act as a liaison with supply chain, specifically service and installation.
The Breakroom Specialist Manager provides expertise, strategic direction, and executes initiatives to drive coffee and break room related contracts within BSD Sales Force. The position works closely with peers to ensure customer requirements are communicated effectively and appropriate pricing models are deployed.
- Defines and executes sales strategies for full solution breakroom sales and margin growth. Coordinates with the Sales Directors of CBFS to document and execute account level territory plans for the Enterprise sales team supporting the assigned accounts. Objective, increase sales and profit.
- Personally develop a sales pipeline of significant breakroom opportunities and close profitable opportunities for the category in assigned accounts and buying groups. Objective, increase sales and profit
- Develop training and testing material for both the CBFS team and the general line in agreement with the CBFS Directors and the VP of CBFS. Objective, provide relevant product and category sales training material resulting in increased category sales by the solution development mangers and general line sales teams
- Provide specific recommendations to merchandising, marketing, and service to position Office Depot at parity with or in a competitive advantage to traditional office coffee provider competitors. Objective, use industry knowledge to direct merchandising and marketing to develop offerings relevant to large and enterprise customers.
- Actively participate in the establishment of rational pricing recommendations for assigned pricing programs, GPOs, and segment strategies. Objective, design & implements contracts for large customer groups and segments that provide turn-key pricing options for the general line that are competitive and maximize margins. Qualifications:- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Sales and Customer Service.
- Experience developing business relationships and developing the skills of other associates. Other Information:- Sales experience managing business relationships, managing a virtual team.
- Strong proven track record of building, developing and managing strategic customer relationships.
- Ability to successfully manage large projects with financial accountability from inception to completion.
- Ability to effectively train sales professionals with varying experience and competency levels. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .