This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
The Boston Beer Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently looking for a PART TIME BREWERY AMBASSADOR at our Samuel Adam's BOSTON, MA BREWERY.
Boston Beer Company was rated by Forbes as one of the best small companies to work for. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
The Part Time Brewery Ambassador is responsible for performing brewery tours, overall customer service in museum/welcome area and maintaining overall appearance of the brewery tour center.
WHAT YOULL DO:
* Responsible to coordinate and perform brewery tours on a daily basis including private and VIP as scheduled
* Assist in training of new tour guides. Including shadowing brewery ambassador tours and conducting feedback meetings
* Support Assistant Tour Programs Manager to enhance Brewery Ambassador manual and Brewery Ambassador training program
* Manage documentation within the Brewery Ambassador training program file
* Responsible for coordinating and scheduling all brewery ambassadors shifts
* Enforce safety protocols on a daily basis
* Conduct morning meetings with the brewery ambassadors
* Provides customer service in museum and welcome area
* Develop ways to improve efficiency and flow within the tour center and present ideas to Brewery Tour Managers
* Provides retail sales service in the gift shop
* Support monthly physical inventory process
* Responsible for the maintenance of tasting rooms, tour center, and brewery
* Maintaining proper inventory levels for employee beer, tour center beer, gas, etc.
* Responsible for opening and closing side work
* Support data entry as needed
* Work with Brewery Managers to and design tour center displays to support specialty products in the gift shop, new beer launches and awards program
* Work with Tour & Brewery Managers to integrate beer knowledge to create unique tour beer day experiences
* Will support various projects as Tour and Brewery Program Managers as assigned
* Will support with opening and closing of the brewery/tour center as needed
* Manage a portion of the Open House Series
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
* High school diploma. AS degree or Bachelor's degree a plus, not required
* Minimum 1 year experience in customer service and helpful if prior experience in public speaking
* Excellent, clear language and communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to work in an organized, detail-oriented manner
* Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task environment and under time constraints and deadlines
* Approximately 25 hours per week
* Fridays and Saturdays REQUIRED
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact 617.368.5854 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance