Brokerage Assistant (Industrial)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Brokerage Assistant (Industrial)
Auto Req ID
We are looking for a Brokerage Assistant to join our entrepreneurial and successful Industrial Leasing Brokerage team. Everyday will be different in this role and we will engage the successful candidate in a well-rounded list of contributions for the team which will include: marketing, research analysis, administrative and operational functions for the business. Primary responsibilities will be to support a small team of Brokerage professionals that are a subset of a larger team within the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Our ideal candidate is focused on delivering only the best materials and results to our brokers and clients. We are seeking a highly organized and motivated teammate who seeks growth and development as part of our brokerage team. We offer a fun, fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with one of the top brokerage teams in the DC Metro area.
* Assist in the production of proposals, ranging from standard form pitches to larger, more intensive proposals on behalf of external clients.
* Edit and format documents for pitches, proposals and various other projects.
* Update and maintain company Client First database to track prospects, clients and deal information.
* Prepare property marketing materials including flyers, presentations, direct mail, tour books and other documents requiring a high level of accuracy.
* Ensure that all marketing materials present the JLL brand consistently and follow corporate graphic standards.
* Miscellaneous research projects as assigned.
* Update and maintain broker professional profiles and other marketing related material as needed.
* Provide interface for brokers on IT issues, including computer needs, email, voicemail, smart phone and other related technology and equipment.
* Perform administrative duties specific to business units and maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity as a team player across the organization and possess the ability to work for and communicate in various forms with peers, multiple level managers, supervisors, external clients and vendors with minimal daily supervision.
* Assert discretion and professionalism when given access to confidential and/or private information.
* Arrange business itineraries and coordinate travel requirements for the team utilizing the most efficient and economical mode of travel.
* Serve as internal contact for group members on the road at conferences, meetings and other events.
* Copy, scan, fax and mail correspondence, many of which are highly time-sensitive documents.
* Assist in management of email and other correspondence, including the creation and maintenance of electronic and paper filing systems for business development leads, events, operations, industry organizations, projects and vendors.
* Establish appropriate records management and maintain general and confidential departmental files, including corporate policies and procedures.
* Assist in managing department budgets, processing invoices/payments and completing expense reports.
* Participate in regular administrative and business unit meetings as requested to understand and facilitate client goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferred; experience may be considered in place of a degree.
* 2+ of experience in a professional services organization and supporting multiple people, preferably in the commercial real estate industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
* Experience working with PeopleSoft, Contact databases and email marketing tools.
* Adept at following trends in technology and tools to assist in marketing and business development efforts.
* Ability to learn new mapping, graphics or industry specific software.
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Strong time management skills and ability to work both independently and with a team environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with different audiences and present complicated information clearly.
* Excel at multi-tasking and task prioritization when supporting multiple people.
* Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
* Works well in a collaborative and team-oriented culture.
* Ability to stay calm under pressure and multiple deadlines, some of which come last minute.
* Resourceful self-starter, ability to work unsupervised and set own priorities
* Must be organized and detail-oriented.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43734BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics