This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
JLL is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Brokerage Coordinator in our Manhattan office to provide reliable, timely, efficient support to our Retail Broker team. The role provides support to the retail leadership, leasing/brokerage professionals and marketing disciplines of the markets team. Serves as project manager for the team and helps to develop and refine processes to meet the team s goals and to increase productivity.
* Organize and participate in periodic client team meetings and/or calls
* Provide client deliverables including correspondence, documents, presentations, proposals, and resources
* Research and data assemblage including lease comp data
* Event planning and other special projects
* Firm and broker calendar maintenance
* Travel coordination for team members
* Assist with new business initiatives and proposals
* Vendor interface and relations
* Assist in the onboarding of brokers as well as some property transition and disposition tasks
* Office systems, equipment and procedures
* Create and maintain intranet sites (SharePoint) for client and property purposes
* Manage market support staff (if applicable)
* Initiate annual leasing assumptions and coordinate quarterly forecasts with property teams
* Coordinate Leasing Status Reports and Minutes on assigned properties as required by clients
* Manage transactions and sales through DealTrak and Dealio
* Host regularly scheduled conference calls to review activity with brokers
* Audit and review documentation on commission terms as well as invoice and bill commissions
* Prepare executive summaries, transaction, commission, financial variance and other reports as required
* Coordinate site selection detail and prepare tour books and other marketing materials for retail clients
* Assist in transaction management throughout the approval process from LOI to execution and billing
* Review and process lease requisitions including necessary background and credit checks (as needed), NPV analysis and other client specific requests
* Assist in supporting brokers in expense management and processing
Marketing & Research
* Support the market team in the preparation and organization of all flyers, email distributions, merchandising plans and due diligence proposals (which include documentation, market information, sales analysis, tenant matrices and other analytical information)
* Assist in the preparation and maintenance of marketing-for-brokerage materials and presentations
* Team work works enthusiastically in a team atmosphere, promoting collaboration and idea sharing verbally and through actions; facilitates and provides support to other departments and team members as necessary
* Planning and Organization creates, implements and utilizes efficient systems and methods to maintain a highly-organized and neat workspace and office; establishes and maintains records management systems that are easily understood and utilized, compliant with all rules, laws and regulations
* Client Focus provides best in class service to employees, clients and vendors; dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal clients, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships, and gains trust and respect
* Dealing with Ambiguity can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
* Time Management proven ability to consistently manage multiple projects with accuracy and attentiveness to deadlines; keen ability to work autonomously or as a member of a team
* Written/Oral communication embodies forward-looking initiative to prepare, distribute and clarify meaningful, complete and ongoing communication with team members, clients, contractors and vendors; excellent written communication skills and compelling and professional communicator
* Bachelor s degree or commensurate experience required
* Workplace experience, minimum of four years real estate background is preferred
* Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Working knowledge of various graphic software programs such as InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator.
* Knowledge or experience with GIS and ESRI software a plus
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.