Brokerage Services Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 1/14/2017
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Under general supervision, performs a variety of
specialized and custom tasks to provide administrative
support for a team of sales professionals. Maintain
confidentiality of Sales, Marketing, Client, and
proprietary information and data in all communications.
Position requires in-depth knowledge of Sales and
Marketing administrative and operational policy and
procedure and general business practices and procedures.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Maintain NGKF brand, product, office, and client
messaging and consistency by applying templates to
produce marketing materials to include; flyers,
proposals, tour books, touch pieces, maps, floor plans,
qualification packages, and market surveys.
2. Review marketing material specifications, and act as
point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing,
analysis, and research groups to coordinate the
completion and submission of financial, marketing, and
various client specific property data to incorporate
into customized property information packages.
3. Prepare and maintain accurate documents to include,
Request for Information (RFI s), Letter of Intent
(LOI s) and Request for Proposal (RFP s).
4. Update and maintain various information databases to
include; client and prospect databases.
5. Respond to outside broker requests.
6. Coordinate mass marketing mailings.
7. Create, maintain and/or purge files and records,
including real estate transaction files.
8. Provide informational assistance to clients to
include; greeting clients, directing telephone traffic
and scheduling appointments and tours.
9. Coordinate complex on/offsite meetings and
conferences as well as travel arrangements.
10. Prepare, update, collate and package reports as
instructed by team.
11. Perform administrative functions and prepare
communication as required.
12. Prepare expense reports as required.
Skills, Education and Experience:
* High School diploma or General Education Degree
(GED) required, & 2 years work related experience.
Associate s degree or Bachelor s degree in Marketing
and Graphic Design a preferred.
* Minimum 2 years related work experience to include
Real Estate Brokerage or Sales and Marketing
* Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
* Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel
and Internet research skills
* Demonstrates administrative support skills including
appointment scheduling, and ability to compose/proof
and edit correspondence and reports
* Organizational, communication (written, oral,
telephone), customer service and strong attention to
detail are essential in this position
* Problem solving, decision-making, and analytical
* Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks,
and meet stringent deadlines
* Real Estate License a plus
* May perform other duties as assigned
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : 4391
% of Travel Required : None