Buckhead Atlanta Professional Security Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Universal Protection Services LLC
BUCKHEAD ATLANTA PROFESSIONAL SECURITY OFFICER
Billed as the Rodeo Drive of the South, Buckhead Atlanta, the luxury shopping, dining, entertainment, residential and office development in the heart of Atlanta s upscale Buckhead neighborhood, is located on eight acres across six city blocks at the intersection of Peachtree and East Paces Ferry roads. Designed to fit seamlessly into the existing Buckhead Village, the destination has pedestrian-friendly streets, lush landscaping, upscale residences, great food and luxury retail shops that are new to Atlanta. At approximately 1.5 million square feet, the completed district will include 300,000 square feet of upscale retail stores, restaurants and caf s, more than 100,000 square feet of office space, and 370 luxury high-rise residences. Allied Universal , the largest retail security provider in the industry, invites you to apply today to be one of our dynamic Professional Security Officers at the premier Buckhead Atlanta.
The successful Professional Security Officer candidate for Buckhead Atlanta is responsible for providing security services including, but are not limited to:
* Provide exceptional customer service
* Foot, bike, or golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
* Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post orders and directed by Security Management
* Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
* Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
* Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Buckhead Atlanta Qualified Professional Security Officer Applicants will meet the following criteria:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Driving is a requirement at this location, you must be 21 or older with no points in last 3 years on your DMV record to be cleared for our driving program.
* Must be able to obtain a valid Georgia Guard License- training an certification will be provided
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
* Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
* Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is searching for a long term career opportunity.
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
* Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Run as needed
* Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
* Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
* Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
* Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
* Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
* Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
* Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
* Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
* Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Southeast - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days