Budget Analyst Subject Matter Expert
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Fort Belvoir, VA
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Advise and assist staff for the financial planning and sustainment support of projects executed. Assist with funds management activities including formulation of spend plan documentation/updates, funds allocation and distribution. Support MIPR processes to include creation, review, and processing for approval. Assist in the execution and monitoring of a carious appropriated budget lines using Army financial systems. Identifies and analyzes trends in receipt, obligation, or expenditure of funds to assure that objectives of the annual financial plan are being met on a timely basis, and that funds are available and being properly and effectively used to support the organizations program objectives. Advise and assist with setting up line of accounting and budget work break-down structures in GFEBS.
Assist in the setup and maintenance of budget lines of accounting in Defense Travel System. Assist with the establishment of Transportation Account Codes (TAC) to support shipping and reporting. Perform analysis, account reconciliation, and assist in the preparation of documentation to correct Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs)/Negative ULOs, and problem transactions for both current year and prior year budget accounts. Create various financial and budgetary reports tailored to meet reporting needs of the organization. Assist budget team in creation of GFEBS financials. Run GFEBS financial reports. Provide input to Quarterly Progress Review (QPR) reporting process. Prepare Audit Readiness Reports. Prepare and analyze Monthly Status of Funds Reports. Prepare Quarterly and Annual Internal Management Control Reports. Assist in the preparation of Business Management slide presentation and reports.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 10+ years of experience required.
* Experience using General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and legacy Army systems (e.g. Standard Finance System (STANFINS), Operational Data Store (ODS), and Resource Management Tool (RMT)).
Experience using Defense Travel System (DTS). * Comprehensive working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel worksheets/workbooks for financial/budget products.
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience creating Spend Plans, Financial reports, Budget analysis, etc.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Professional team player capable of supporting management and senior level leadership.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.