Build and Release Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a Build and Release Engineer, you will:
- Automate build and deployment of software for internal and public facing applications
- Maintain and Enhance source control system, software configuration management system, continuous integration environment, and build/deployment tools to successfully and efficiently release code to production.
- Maintain expertise in the areas of Continuous Integration, including industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure that our assets are effectively and efficiently utilized
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- Experience with several of the following:
1) Tools: Jenkins, and Maven, Git, Nexus, Nunit, SpecFlow, JIRA
3) Scripting: Shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell
4) Technologies: Java, Linux, Amazon Web Services
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability..