Build and Release Engineer (WebLogic - Fusion) 8/12/2016
Geina O'Malley Company Inc.
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NO 3RD PARTY OR C2C.
The BUILD AND RELEASE ENGINEER (WEBLOGIC / FUSION) will be part of a team responsible for Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management and Administration of Enterprise Applications. This role involves custom developed Internet, Business Intelligence and Compensation Systems and requires strong ORACLE E-BUSINESS APPLICATIONS, ORACLE FUSION MIDDLEWARE TECHNOLOGIES (SOA AND ADF APPLICATIONS), WEBLOGIC AND SHELL SCRIPTING AND JAVA/J2EE.
* Understand, monitor and assist in leading change and automation into the development life cycle, and the development process, to carry forward configuration management best practices.
* Represent the configuration management discipline in interdepartmental teams and task forces.
* Maintain and enhance the CM Framework standards consistently for all applications as needed.
* Execute the build and install software releases in development and test environments consistently for all applications.
* Assist developers with questions and problems related to the version control tool, or general configuration management process.
* Perform problem isolation, trouble-shooting, and debugging, and documentation of work.
* Maintain the build and packaging process for each product.
* Assist with Coordination activities and deployment windows with Corporate Release Management.
* Establish and implement Deployment Standards and Best Practices.
* Ensure Change Management Processes and Procedures being followed.
* Execute Refreshes, Configuration and Rebuilds of Development, Test, UAT and Release Environments.
* Support the Development counterparts to ensure that they have everything they need to succeed and ensure the teams are equipped with the right servers, access, process and tools to get their work done.
* Create scripts/code to integrate custom code changes into deployment/tracking tools and troubleshoot deployment issues.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 3 - 5years of experience in IT
* 2 - 4years of demonstrated experience in Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management
* 2-4years of experience with Administration of Enterprise Applications
* 2 - 4years of experience supporting applications running on Window and LINUX
* 2 - 4years of experience working with ORACLE databases
* 1 - 2years of hands-on experience working with Oracle E-Business Applications 11.5.x, R12
* 1 - 2years of hands-on experience working with Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies - SOA and ADF Applications
* 1 - 2years of hands-on experience with WebLogic
* 1 - 2year experience working with Oracle SQL/PLSQL
* 1 - 2year experience working with Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
* 1 - 2year experience working with Version Control Systems like Subversion, Vault, PVCS, or Git
* Well versed on the maintenance and support of applications in an Enterprise Environment.
* Experience supporting applications running on Window and LINUX
* Experience working with ORACLE databases.
* Must have strong hands-on technical knowledge of SDLC and best practices
* Must have excellent decision making skills, especially when imperfect information is available
* Possess strong communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
* Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and ability to solve problems quickly in a high pressure environment.
* Ability to foster an environment of learning, progression and accountability and ability to learn new applications and create administration plans.
* Must have strong organizational skills and be deadline oriented.
* Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends to support large scale deployments
* 2years of experience working with WebLogic Scripting Language (WLST), Python, and Jython
* 2years of experience working with bulk data upload tools like QTP or Data Loader
* 2years of experience working with Java, XML and ANT scripting
Local candidates are encouraged. No 3rd party or C2C. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
KEY WORDS: Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, Build, Administration, Enterprise Applications, Oracle EBS11.5.x, R12, Window, LINUX, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SOA, ADF Applications, WebLogic, Oracle Database, SDLC, Unix / Linux Shell Scripting, Subversion, Vault, PVCS, Git, WLST, Python, Jython, QTP, Data Loader, Java, XML, ANT