- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Building Services Specialist
Diversified - Scranton, PA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Position:Specialist, Building Services
Location: Downtown Scranton (Must be willing to travel throughout Northeast PA on occasion)
Department: Building Services
Responsible for security, maintenance and housekeeping.
- Maintenance and housekeeping are essential, includes snow removal and grounds maintenance, can change electrical ballasts in the facility.
- Staffing of main reception desk including greeting and registering visitors and guests.
- Escorting visitors and guests when requested.
- Monitoring of security camera systems for all Diversified locations.
- Monitoring, acknowledging and responding to fire alarm signals.
- Entries and adjustments in computerized access control system.
- Internal and External security tours of the building
- Creating photo ID’s.
- Provide backup for light maintenance and housekeeping when needed.
- Availability to work flexible hours when needed including nights, weekends and holidays.
- On-call responsibilities may be required at times.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or GED required
- At least one to two years experience in a professional work environment
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to perform various physical activities such as climbing, squatting, standing, bending, reaching and lifting is required
- Must be willing to work in extreme weather circumstances (hot and cold)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance