Building System Specialist I - Swing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBuilding System Specialist I - Swing
OPERATIONS: FACILITY SOLUTIONS | ATLANTA, GA, UNITED STATES
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights from demand to impact to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
Ecova s Building System Specialists are high-energy, technically savvy, customer-focused individuals at the heart of the remote monitoring services we provide our clients. Building System Specialists are a highly skilled team who use advanced technology to remotely troubleshoot heating, cooling, lighting, and refrigeration units and determine effective solutions to the clients issues. Our focus is to reduce our clients energy spend by driving down consumption while optimizing unit performance. Ecova s Building Systems Specialists are on the front line everyday driving value for our customers while supporting their energy strategies.Role Description
* Telephone support and solutions for clients using multiple Energy Management Systems (EMS) interfaces
* Troubleshooting incoming service requests and alarms and deciding appropriate actions to resolve the issues
* Direction of third party on-site personnel supporting the Technician s troubleshooting process
* Interpretation and analysis of data for all types of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACAR), and lighting systems
* Perform audits of facilities and report on recommendations for optimizing energy use, asset efficiency, and problem resolution
* Bachelor s degree preferred, Associate s degree preferred, or High School diploma/GED - required
* Two-year technical degree and/or certification (HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical) - desirable
* Minimum of one year work experience in the commercial HVAC and/or energy management industries performing a similar or closely related role - required
* Minimum of one year EMS monitoring experience employing various monitoring software and controls such as Novar, Trane, etc. is - highly desirable and preferred
* Knowledge in the following areas: Fundamentals of energy management, HVAC and lighting systems and troubleshooting methods, and/or Refrigeration systems and troubleshooting methods
* Demonstrable math and computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Working knowledge of business operations
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.