Building Tech - Houston
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Maintain/repair facilities equipment in accordance with maintenance schedules, maintenance and repair manuals.
* Ensure all necessary spare parts are in stock and to order new supply in accordance with purchasing procedures
* Jointly work with external contractors on repair, maintenance and installation jobs
* Ensure that all relevant safety procedures, environmental procedures, regulatory and statutory requirements are met
* Participate in Quality Assurance programs such as 5S, safety programs and completion of various trainings
* Safe use and disposition of hazardous chemicals
* Develop and configure workstations based on requirement
* Complete and process different work order assignments
* Perform as contact point, upon request, for Corporate Facility Services, outside vendors and contractors on special projects
* Conduct activities to manage facilities for special events
* Involvement in office building safety like routine fire extinguisher safety check and security administration
* Monitor and repair facilities systems and technical devices directly supporting test and building operations
* Conduct general building repairs and cubical furniture revisions
* Participate in Emergency Response Team as needed
* Involvement in preventative maintenance, troubleshoots, dismantles, repairs and reassembles building equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* The facilities technician MUST be familiar with the following types of equipment:
* Basic electrical knowledge
* Familiar with standard concepts, best practices in field, and procedures in facilities maintenance
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Associates Degree or high school degree with secondary or technical/trade school certifications is preferred.
* Facilities maintenance experience of no less than 2 years may be substitute for education
Ability to stand for long periods of time, able to stoop, push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds when needed.
Able to work a flexible work schedule when required including some weekends and evening work.
Willing to be on call for after-hours emergencies..