This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us
Welcome to Ardent Mills, a new company dedicated to helping our customers innovate and grow, with the industry s broadest range of traditional and organic flours, whole grains, customized blends and specialty products. Our ingredients are backed by unrivaled technical support, food safety solutions and the supply assurance of a coast-to-coast network of more than 40 community mills and blending facilities, an artisan commercial bakery and a Mobile Innovation Center. We are Ardent Mills, working with you for the good of grain. And we re looking for dynamic people to join our team. e.
The Blender role is a critical part of our mill that ensures correct mixing and loading of finished product.
* Become certified and proficient at runing samples and blending flour.
* Full understanding of different flour grades
* Able to fill and track ingredients
* Be able to work in areas with confined entry spaces and on elevated spaces
* Able to communicate effectively with packers, other blenders, and managers and supervisors.
* Able to troubleshoot issues with blending equipment and machines. Able to troubleshoot issues with Batching Programming.
* Flawless execution of GHP checks and paperwork
* Able to communicate by radio with Trucking Company and Scheduler
* to identify potential issues with the Load Out equipment
* Full understanding of the Load Out Equipment
* Self Motivated
* Proficient at sanitation (MSS duties for 1st and 2nd floors, and Bulk Load Out)
* Positive role model for Safety. Meet all Weekly WIG Commitments.
* Understand and comply with Food Safety standards and Programs
* Observant and detail oriented. No tunnel vision.
Skills & Experience
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must be reachable by phone.
* Must be able and willing to work 12-Hour shifts, weekends, Holidays, 7-day weeks, and opposing shifts when needed.
* Must be able to make it to work on time every day.
* Must be willing to accomplish all other reasonable duties as assigned in a safe manner.
* Must be able to utilize the computer in the use of Access, Excel, and accounting software.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to last minute chang
Ardent Mills is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.