This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Calumet Specialty Products
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PURPOSE AND ROLE:
To efficiently facilitate the loading/unloading of all bulkfluids consistent with Royal Purple's quality, safety andenvironmental policies and procedures.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the accurate loading andunloading of all bulk fluids.
* Must maintain a truck log to include scheduledappointment time, arrival time and time released
* Assure proper tank hook ups
* Mathematically convert gross gallons to netgallons using temperature correction factors
* Complete a capacity confirmation sheet for eachload
* Maintain a clean and safe work area for thedriveway and tank farm
* Assist in blending as required
* Perform all sampling requirements
* Additional duties as assigned
* High school diploma or GED required
* Must have 6 months experience working with bulktanker truck
* Must be able to work any shift
* Must be able to perform the essential functionsof the job including physical lifting of up to 50 lbs.
* Must possess excellent organizational skills
* Must be self- motivated and very detailedoriented
* Must be able to complete paperwork in a timelymanner
* Must be physically able to perform the essentialfunctions of the job including lifting up to 50 lbs.