Bulk Truck Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Southern States Cooperative
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE OF POSITION: Drives, loads and unloads bulk feed truck approximately 70% of the time. Makes minor repairs and adjustments and keeps equipment in good operating order.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Drives bulk feed truck, loading and unloading bulk feed, which requires meeting state qualifications.
2. Moves merchandise into and out of warehouse following established policies covering these acts.
3. Fills patrons' orders from inventory.
4. Keeps warehouse clean.
5. Feeds and bags off on equipment such as, but not limited to, mixers, seed cleaners, and corn shellers.
6. Performs preventive maintenance and makes minor adjustments and/or repairs to truck and bulk handling equipment.
7. Prepares proper truck reports and records, including truck maintenance records.
8. Plans or assists in planning bulk feed delivery schedule.
9. Adheres on SS No Tolerance Policy on Safety and Environment.
10. Performs duties of Warehouseman B.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- CDL Class A required
- May require forklift certification
- Must be familiar with feed products and have an understanding of bulk feed truck
- Should be efficient in making minor truck repairs
Southern States Cooperative, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against individuals based on their race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws, or regulations.
quires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 100 pounds. Vision, hearing and speech essential. Hand coordination to use computer. May require a valid drivers license. Job requires contact with hazardous materials and drive/travel and work in adverse weather conditions.