- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Business Account Executive
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
WOW! is one the nation's largest providers of Internet, Phone and Cable Services and we are seeking talented people to join our Business Account Executive team.
Are you looking for a career that allows you to become a part of something special? WOW! has an opportunity that not only will allow you exceptional career mobility, but will also reward you with a highly competitive base salary and commission structure. The BEST part? You don't need prior experience! We are looking for someone that has the desire and ability to build relationships and grow their career!
The Job Details:
* You will identify, prospect, negotiate and sell services to a targeted customer base within your assigned WOW! local market.
* You will build an effective consultative relationship with customers during the sales transaction to ensure high level of customer service is delivered.
* You will need to listen, develop quick rapport and quickly assess your customer's needs in order to create a service package that will serve their needs.
* You will generate new sales leads in person, over the phone and at local community events and organizations.
* This is a hunter role! You will personally meet with 20+ new businesses each day to achieve monthly quotas consistently or even exceed this quota!
What WOW! will do for you:
* We offer a PAID 5 week structured onboarding and training program to ensure your success.
* We offer you a high base salary plus a target of $40K in commission and an opportunity to make even more if you exceed our goals. We have Account Executives that exceed $100,000 a year!
Who is the right person for this role?
* A self-starter with a passion for success, great people skills and a desire to learn a new skill.
* Someone that is persuasive, likes meeting new people and has exceptional follow up and negotiating skills.
* Results driven individual that seeks exceptional growth with limitless potential for meeting their customers' needs and exceeding their earning potential.
* High School Degree or GED, a valid Driver's License and driving record that meets our standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Flex Spending Plan