Business Account Executive II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
WOW! Internet,Cable, and Phone (Knology, Inc)
Panama City, FL
The Business Account Executive-II position is responsible for identifying, prospecting, and penetrating a set of accounts within an assigned territory in one of WOW's 19 local markets. The Business Account Executive-II will deploy a high activity model to ensure a high penetration rate and will be responsible for selling a full suite of complex data and voice solutions over both coax/fiber media to their targeted accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
* Prospect, develop, negotiate with, and close new accounts within a defined, targeted customer base
* This is a hunter role that is focused on selling both complex coaxial based services and fiber based complex solutions to mid-market business customers
* Lead and orchestrate WOW! resources and personnel in support of the customer relationship
* Present professionally to and engage with all pertinent decision makers
* Understand and navigate a defined sales process
* Manage a sales module of at least 400 customers and maintain a funnel in line with company expectations
* Deliver and maintain required monthly quota established by the department manager.
* Accurately complete paperwork associated with each customer order and/or request
* Provide accurate weekly 30/60/90/120 day sales forecasts
* Use Salesforce to improve effectiveness of sales efforts and give visibility to senior management
* Travel to customer sites 40% to 60% of work week is required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Identify, prospect, and penetrate accounts in a defined territory
* Be an expert at prospecting and funnel management
* Possess an intuitive understanding of the telecommunication business
* Must be self-motivated, with excellent time management, organizational skills and complex problem solving
* Must have excellent oral, written, and proven presentation skills
* Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years' experience in the telecommunications industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Working knowledge of the cable, telecommunications, and data industries
* Working knowledge of financial measurements such as IRR, NPV, Fixed Cost, and Variable Cost
* Level of competency with standard suite of telecommunication products
* Understanding and ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office
* Experience with Salesforce.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled