Our Company is looking for a business advisor who has owned or been a Senior Executive in a successful business. You will be helping management further develop company processes with the objectives of lowering operations costs and increasing sales. Experience in sales and operations will help us continue to keep up with our clients' needs.
Some travel may be involved.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
* A minimum of 10 years of successful business management experience and/or business ownership is required.
* Experience in development and implementation of business processes.
* The ability to interpret data to look for gaps in the system
* Hands-on experience in effectively managing and leading people
* Computer proficiency (MS Office, Internet, etc.) is mandatory
* Willing to travel ( ~ 20%)