This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NTT Data Inc
*Citizens and those authorized in the U.S. are encouraged to apply, we are unable to sponsor at this time
*If interested, please send updated resume to Lindsey.Begue@nttdata.com*
* Gathering and communicating requirements for International CMS needs
* Defining scope for International CMS project
* Owning the Communication Plan for Drupal / International
* Working with development teams to ensure requirements are covered
* Light testing
* Light analysis in Cloud space
* Strong analytical skills, including ability to create structure within unfamiliar settings
* Ability to autonomously stay focused on deliverables
* Ability to create clear requirements documentation
* Excellent communication skills, on a general and detailed level
* Ability to think ahead of the curve, with a strategic instinct for planning and next steps
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.